Submitting your paper to a rising journal
Why should you publish in CJA?
Authors would benefit from:
· Fast peer review process – accepted in about three months, some papers having been accepted within 10 days of peer review
· Global circulation and recognition –abstracted and indexed in SCIE, EI, IAA, AJ, CSA and other major databases
· Full text published on ScienceDirect http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/journal/10009361
· Archives and hot articles provided on our website www.journal-aero.com for wider circulation
· Simple and effective E-submissions via our online submission and peer review system http://mc03.manuscriptcentral.com/cja
· Free e-mail alerting and RSS news feeds service
The main aim: to report the scientific and technological achievements in aeronautic and astronautic engineering, in both theory and practice.
Fluid mechanics / Flight mechanics / Aeroengine / Solid mechanics / Structure and flight vehicle design / Reliability, maintainability and supportability / Material science and engineering / Mechanology and manufacture technology / Avionics / Telemetry and remote control / Navigation, guidance and control / Instrumentation and measurement systems / Equipment concerned with flight vehicle
We are making efforts to improve our journal to a higher level, so that CJA could have a better opportunity to serve outstanding scholars, like you, throughout the world.